Dominick is starting to talk more and more. He has a vocabulary of about 7 words that are understandable; mama, dadda, puppy, ME, eat, no-no and PLEASE. He also has a few words that are understandable if you speak "Dominick"; milk, Laynie and thank you are a couple (there are more but I'm drawing a blank on what they are right now). Anyways, we always say please and thank you. We want polite kids. Somehow I think Dominick understands "PLEASE" as "give me what you have, RIGHT NOW!!!". Should be interesting as we try to figure out how to correct this understanding...... One of these days I'll have the digital camera on me and will have the opportunity to catch him in a frenzy over wanting something and screaming "PPPLLLEEEEAASE".... the object of desire will probably be a pair of sissors! Here's a video of both kids taken last week. I can't tell if the videos I posted in the last post work or not. Doesn't look like it on my end....
No comments:
Post a Comment