Wednesday, December 24, 2008

TAGGED....

Is what I've been! I have to change the rules a little though because I'm not sure I have 5 friends that blog so here's the deal... If you read my blog and you have a blog you need to post the 5th picture in the 5th file on your computer! My initial thought was "this is kind of silly" when I saw the post I was "tagged" on. Then I thought "It's almost 1am. I still have a LOAD of gifts to wrap before I go to sleep, and I'm ready to go now. I think I'll see what my 5th photo in my 5th file is". SOOOO.... without further ado........ here's the long anticipated photo.....


Okay... a little story... my friends Tisha, Kayla and I decided to take our kids bowling one day. I can't remember it was a MOMS Club activity or just something we decided to do on our own?! Anyways, we went with Tisha's 4 year old, Kaylas 3 and 1 year olds and the two D's who were 3 and 4 days shy of 1.


We had SUCH a blast. I think it was both Laynie and T's first time bowling. Tisha and her family were on a bowling streak..seriously.. couple times/week! It was SOO much fun and now that I'm looking at the pictures and remembering back on the day I hope it's something we do again soon sometime! With half day kindergarten.. why not?!

I was going to post a few more photos from the big day but somethings up with either blogger or my internet and I can't get it to work. SO.. with that..

TTFN!
JP



No comments: