Thursday, February 19, 2009

Out of the mouths......

of my kids. SO both kids said funny things that made me laugh today....


On the way home from dropping off Laynie at school today we were listening to "Mickey Mouse music" (a CD Grandma got Nick for Christmas.. every time we're in the truck Nick wants to listen to it.). One of the songs is "This old man". The verse for the number 7 is "This old man, he played seven, he played seven up to heaven with a knick knack patty whack give the dog a bone"... Anyways, this morning when they sung the verse for 7 and said "up to heaven" the conversation went like this:

Nick: MOMMY

ME: Yes, Nick?!

NICK: HEAVEN, HEAVEN, HEAVEN!!!

ME: Yes, Nick heaven

NICK: Grandpa, Grandma is HEAVEN!

ME: Yes, Nick you're right... Grandpa Tom and Grandma Marilyn are in heaven.


WOW.... hard to swallow reading about my mom. I've said it a million times to them but to SEE it is another thing. =(


Here's Laynie's funny:


Laynie: mommy, can I marry Kyle and Laine?

ME: ummm, no you can't marry both Kyle and Laine.

Laynie: why not? I sure like both of them!

ME: you can like both of them but you can't marry both of them

Laynie: well I guess I'll marry Kyle then, since he lives across the street.

ME: alrighty then

Laynie: but Laine has a playground and Kyle doesn't so maybe I'll marry Laine instead

ME: I don't think where they live and what they have is what you should base your choice on Laynie.

Laynie: well then I want to marry both of them because I don't want to hurt either of their feelings

ME: you have a long time to figure this out Laynie so don't stress yourself

Laynie: I know.... I'll just give a present to the one I don't marry. How's that?


SO funny.... Here's a picture from a few days ago. One of these days I'll get this updated... just not today... =) Too much to do and too little time!

No comments: