Nick Swinging
Nick getting on the swing... at 2 1/2. I have another video of him STANDING on the swing to make it go faster... This child has NO FEAR. The funny thing is that I don't really worry about him...
I wish I had video of Laynie to post but we were with her pal and she was too busy... Here are a couple pics though.
They were swinging side by side and bumping into each other.
Yeap, you guessed it.. monkey see, monkey do...
She was throwing the ball for Molly
After the day at the park. I keep telling her "keep your shoes on so you don't cut your feet". EVERY time we go to the park I tell her that. EVERY time we go to the park she's barefoot, within a few minutes. She cut her foot on something this day... sad for her but I wasn't very sympathetic...
No comments:
Post a Comment