Sunday, November 12, 2006

Almost Thanksgiving

I'm amazed at how fast this year is passing. It feels like it should be getting close to Easter, instead it's Thanksgiving. I was at the grocery store the other day and they were playing Christmas music. It didn't bother me like usual though. I'm sure it's just the lack of sleep.

The two D's are doing great. Nothing major to report since last time I posted. I weighed Dominick on our scale today and he's 12 lbs. He's starting to smile a lot, coo and 'communicate'. It's the greatest.


Dalaynie and I made chocolate chip cookies tonight. She thought the baking soda was sugar. She brought the box to me and said "We don't need to put this in the cookies". I asked her if she put her fingers in it and tried it, she said no. I could tell by the look on her face she was lying. I asked her why we shouldn't put it in the cookies and she said "That sugar isn't very good". I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing at her.


Here are some pictures from Halloween. Dalaynie was "Ariel Bride" (she looked like Runaway Bride) and Dominick was a "Pea in a Pod". Dalaynie got trick or treating without a glitch. She ran from house to house and would ring the door bell about 20 times. I'm happy to report we still have halloween candy left over! David carved the pumpkin then thought it was far too boring and used marker around the eyes and white out around the mouth. Dalaynie thought it was pretty cool to help.

No comments: