Friday, December 22, 2006

CHRISTMAS ALREADY??? REALLY????

So... I can't believe over a month has come and gone!

We had a nice Thanksgiving. We spent the first part of the day with David's cousins then spent the last part of the day with his other cousins. The best part.... SIX pieces of pie for Johnna! I went to WW expecting to gain, gain, gain. It was my turn for the scale and "CONGRATULATIONS YOU LOST 1.8 lbs". I'm pretty sure this was worse then the week I ate the whole bag of Almond Joy candy bars. OR perhaps this is the true weight loss secret!

The weather is getting colder here. Denver got nailed with the "blizzard of 2006". I wouldn't have minded to be there if we had the same situation and I was a stay home mom. I would have minded being there if I had to actually load the two "D"'s in the car and drive with them. It reminded me of the blizzard of 2003. The best part of that was that it was 70 on Sunday, started snowing Monday, ended Thursday and was melted and back to 70 by Sunday. They'll be lucky if they end up with a "White Christmas" through it all.

I just ordered Christmas Cards today. We went to pick them up and I used the "AUTO Correct" feature on the Costco website. MENTAL NOTE: Don't do THAT again. I took 20 minutes to figure out how to get rid of the red eye, at least for Laynie and it took the "AUTO Correct" a little less then a second to reverse it... URGH. Either way, I'll have my happy self up to Costco tomorrow to pick up the cards I won't feel bad about sending out!

I'll do one of those slide shows with my "Christmas Card attempts 2006". It was a joke. I really didn't like the photo we ended up with (which I'm not going to post until later) but figured it was the best of what I had. I did have a nice one of both kids (I'll post it) but couldn't send without Molly in the photo. She's ALWAYS been in our photos....

Okay... 1:20AM. I could have gone to sleep 90 minutes ago. With this in mind.... Good Night and Sleep Well!

No comments: