Friday, October 05, 2007

Dinner at our casa

I'm going to just post this quick so my 'mini - me' can see what dinner at our casa is like! Hopefully this will work!

I've been trying to get Dominick off the bottle and on a sippy cup. It's not going so well, he hates sippy cups. SO I had the idea of giving him a "zoo" cup which is a normal cup with a cap and a little hole. That didn't work so well either. He's getting better now... just needs to figure out he needs to close his mouth to keep the milk in. He has figured out how to drink through a straw now so maybe we'll just skip the sippy cups all together!!

*I got the video on here but for some reason the sound isn't matching up to the video... I'm going to try again so maybe it will work, maybe it won't... Either way the point of the video was to highlight the funny nature of the cup & the screaming we endure each night from our handsome son (who's lucky he's cute or he'd be eating dinner in the backyard each day! haha)!



2 comments:

Jaden`s Mom said...

J: He is soooo cute. My little pumpkin did and sometimes still does the same with the cups :)
GOOD JOB D!!!!!!

Jaden`s Mom said...

Good job D!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaden does the same thing with the cups :) and he is getting better, DO NOT GIVE UP ON THE SIPPY it took us about a wk or so :)