All my nicknames for Dominick seem to center around the fact that the kid is cute but stinky... "Stinky Nick", "Mister Stinker", "Stink Butt", "Stinky Boy".. you get the idea. His nicknames all centered around butter when he was smaller so I'm not sure which is worse... Anyways, our neighbors went shopping and found the PERFECT costume... a SKUNK! He wore it well....
We had a good time with trick or treating.. or should I say David did considering the only house I took the kids to was the one across the street... that counts though, doesn't it?!
Here are a few pictures from Halloween (I should just take the time to put together a slide show considering I have pictures from all the major events from the past couple months to post still... urgh!).
Here's a video of Laynie working on "sight words". Hopefully the sound on this will work out better then the video of Dominick. **So the sound isn't better, I'm not sure what the issue is but you get the idea!**
No comments:
Post a Comment