Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Long Time No Post

I didn't realize how long it had been since my last post until I checked the date last week. I've tried to find time to get on line to update but it hasn't happened. Life has been busy, we've had a steady stream of helper/visitors. It's been nice but hard each time we send someone home. I tried to keep my sister and niece Angelique but figured I'd better send them home. They have their own family and lives to lead.

We've been good. Dominick continues to amaze us with his growth. Dalaynie got her ears pierced. She cried for about a minute and has been happy as can be with her new pink earrings. I was apprehensive about having them done but she was determined. She's been great about taking care of them.

Well.. It's the middle of the night but I just wanted to say a quick hello and post a few updated pictures. I'll try to do a better job of updating, I'm just too tired right now (it doesn't help that I have almost 10 lb Dominick sleeping on across my chest).

The first picture of Laynie was a minute after she got her ears done. The second and third are five minutes later. The picture of Dominick is to show how well fed he is!

Not so happy with having ears pierced

Five minutes later - she's pretty cool!

Nickname 'Hollywood'

'This is how Dominick spends his time

Check out the fat roll on his thigh! We've made the agreement that he's going to gain, I'm going to lose! He's somewhere around 9.5 lbs according to our scale. We go to the MD Friday so I'll post updated information. It's time for his first shots.. YIKES!!

No comments: